18 March 2013

Hello World!

"Oh look, there's a blog on the lawn!" *ahem* 
Sorry, I've had Gatsby on my mind lately. Anyway, hello and welcome to the Black Mesa Hazard Cour-
Wait, no, that's wrong too.

So, a little about myself before I get to the meat and potatoes of this... My name is Jeff. I like to mod. Game modding, I mean. Game development is my primary passion, what I spend the most time working on at home. I also do a bit of writing, too. That's primarily what this will be about. My thoughts on recent events in gaming, processes and development articles, and some writings. Probably mostly those, actually, since Facebook's note system kuso'd out on me and I can't share anything with my real-world friends that way anymore.
There'll be a bit of miscellaneous stuff, too, I am nothing if not off topic. Rants about politics and social interactions, stuff about Anime and TV, whatever I feel like at the time.

Hopefully it will all be interesting to someone. And if not, well, no matter. Sometimes I just need to get stuff out of my head.

So Welcome. Welcome to my blog. It's safer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment