23 April 2013

Black Mesa (Source) Hazard Course! / An update at last!

Hello to my loyal reading audience (comprised of approximately 1.3 people!)
I apologize for the lack of content lately, there hasn't been much of note going on for me besides development.

So I'm gonna take a moment to talk about that.

See, I'm one of the level designers for the Black Mesa Hazard Course, a community-made addon for Black Mesa recreating the original Half-Life's Hazard Course training maps. It's going pretty well, and we have every position filled except that of a dedicated texture artist (If you have any aptitude with making textures for the Source engine, feel free to apply! We don't bite too much!) Anyway, when we're done, it'll be free of charge to download, just like the mod it's made for.

Check it out. (Just don't forget that we're not part of the official Black Mesa team.)

No comments:

Post a Comment